Responsible – who is responsible for processing the data?
Identity: Miguel Ligero
Registered office: c/Cuna 16 Primera Planta 41004 Sevilla
TAX ID: 28921813A
Contact: Miguel Ligero
Domain name: https://miguel-ligero.com
Purpose – what purpose do we use your data for?
In compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide for:
– Manage the hiring of services through the Platform, as well as billing and delivery.
– Periodically send communications on services, events and news related to the activities developed by Miguel Ligero, by any means (telephone, post or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
– Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
– To comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
– Transfer of data to bodies and authorities, provided they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, Miguel Ligero manages the following categories of data:
– Identifying data
– Electronic communications metadata
– Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he declares to have their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Miguel Ligero from any liability in this regard.
– Nevertheless, Miguel Ligero will be able to carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the measures of due diligence that correspond, according to the norm of protection of data.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations are based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which may be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Miguel Ligero.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Miguel Ligero will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Addressees To which addressees will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to Miguel Ligero, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of contracted services.
Miguel Ligero, has signed the corresponding processing order contracts with each of the providers who provide services to Miguel Ligero, with the aim of ensuring that these providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by the regulations in force.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
– Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Miguel Ligero’s servers.
– Encryption of the information in Miguel Ligero’s own servers
– Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
– In those cases in which Miguel Ligero has service providers for the maintenance of the platform outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Miguel Ligero’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Miguel Ligero is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Miguel Ligero will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, please contact email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.